North of Grand Neighborhood Association Quarterly Meeting
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
7 p.m. (business meeting starts at 7:30 p.m.)
Tanglefoot Cottage, 607 37th St.
Everyone is welcome to attend this meeting and hear more about the issues that are relevant to our neighborhood. Come at 7 p.m. for a short Salsa Dance lesson, refreshments and fellowship.
Also read our May newsletter, featuring:
- CenturyLink New Utility Boxes Proposal
- NOG Receives 2nd National Register of Historic Places Designation for Greenwood Park Plats
- Tom Wollan, AJ Russo Receive NOG Neighborhood 2013 Awards (to be presented at May 14 meeting)
- NOG Receives Polk County Community Betterment Grant for $3,000
- The History of Tanglefoot Cottage
- Did You Know? by Ed Leedom
- For Sale by Owner: 804 39th St.
- Corner plantings, upcoming events and more!